The Haynes Mechanical workshops, field service, and component repair facilities are efficient, modern, and have all equipment necessary to facilitate quality workmanship in compliance with best practice safety principles at all times.
We work on small and large equipment across a range of brands.
Our teams are safe, responsive, and most of all experienced. They take pride in their work and we take pride in them.
Our qualified tradespeople have the expertise and skill to work on a wide range of leading brands from large-scale plant to small ancillary and earthmoving equipment including dozers, graders, excavators, compactors, wheel loaders, track loaders, dump trucks, lighting towers, and light vehicles.
Mechanical Services Overview
Haynes Mechanical offers a suite of services including:
- Total machine overhauls including mid-life, half-life and component change out
- Component rebuilds including transmissions, final drives, suspension components
- Field services repair and support
- Workshop and field service trucks
- Clean, modern and safe workshops with 20 tonne overhead capacity and 25 tonne yard cranes
- Hydraulic Ram bench for the repair and servicing of cylinders up to seven metres
- Highly trained and trade qualified staff
- Breakdown repair work offering 24 hour breakdown service personnel and vehicles
- Auto electrical rewiring and repairs including full harness manufacture
- Hydraulics repairs including pumps and cylinders
- Precision measuring equipment and calibrated torque wrenches
- Free onsite inspection of machine and preparation of quotes
- Confined space repairs and cleaning
- Lay down/holding area for longer term storage
- Diesel engine servicing
- Cost effective and efficient parts supply (both genuine and aftermarket)
- Predictive maintenance scheduling
- Registered road worthy inspection station for vehicles up to 16 tonne
- On site commissioning & support of machine when returned to work
- Decontamination of machine and weed and seed cleaning
- Decontamination and repairs for explosive trucks
For expert advice and service, simply fill out the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you.
If you have any specific enquiries, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org